City of Sylacauga




Police Officer
Category: Government
The City of Sylacauga will accept applications for Police Officer until 4:00pm on Friday, April 30, 2021.  The position patrols designated areas, checks security of various buildings, makes arrests, issues traffic and non-traffic citations, completes reports, attends court, serves warrants, attends all required training.  Must have high school diploma or GED, holds or can obtain APOST more
Contact: Jayne McGee
Phone:(256) 401-2400
Fax:(256) 401-2440